Rudraksha Bead Mala
Provenance: Uttar Pradesh, North India
A 108 bead mala composed of rudraksha seeds and bronze rows. The guru bead is a clear quartz bead.
This rudraksha mala has the energetic frequency of the following attributes:
• Alignment with Higher Self
• Unconditional Love & Compassion
• Spiritual Ascendance & Wisdom
• Provides Spiritual Guidance
• Releases Fear, Doubt & Anger
Chakras Activated: Heart, Root & Crown
Dimension: Hangs down approx. 40 cm
Bead Size: Each bead is approx. 5 mm
Net Weight: 12 Grams
Only ethically sourced rudraksha seeds and natural thread are used.